Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 2 of class - October 25, 2009

Whew! We are rolling along. Our morning was spent learning about WebQuests with a group activity. Five websites were viewed and evaluated by efficiency, collaboration,, higher order thinking skills, and how technology was used. Each group discussed and rated the sites as to the two best and two worst sites and presented their findings to the class.
This was a good activity to do for exposure to many WebQuests. It gives me more of an idea of what is in a WebQuest. Now, I just need to try to figure out what mine will be on.
The second part of our day was devoted to our website/Dreamweaver. A demonstration was done but I had problems with my link. It worked but then quite working. This was an omen! Moving on to the Dreamweaver site was so confusing. I have NO knowledge of this program and it has been years since I worked from HTML. My blood pressure is extremely high right now as I feel like I need constant help. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment