Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday, October 31st

It has been an exciting week as I have just purchased a new computer. It is much faster and has a large monitor which is nice. I wasn't sure if I would like. So, much of my evening work time was lost to setting up a new computer and getting a few bugs worked out. Now, I have Microsoft Office installed and my Delicious bookmarking buttons are ready to be used. I accomplished my survey for Survey Monkey and had a friend try it out. I showed her the delicious website and we were investigating possibilities for her to use it in her classroom. I am glad I can pass along what I am learning.
I also did my first discussion question. It was interesting to read my classmates views on the question.
In doing a little research for WebQuests in art, I have not had much luck in finding many.

No comments:

Post a Comment