Saturday, November 21, 2009

2nd weekend of class, Saturday, November 21



























We are in our last weekend of class and are busy working on our web pages and have done class presentations. If I had a better understanding of how to work with tables and also layers I would be in better shape to understand Dreamweaver 8. I just finished my Dreamweaver (that is the first part)and am glad it is finished to this point.
The presentations have been very informative since I did not know anything on Wiki's or RSS feeds. I would like to experiment with both of these but as with anything else, it takes time. So, possibly over Christmas I can devote time to it. I wish we could have heard all presentations and then been able to choose either just one or even two of our choice to do as a final project. I believe this would have helped me more as far as finding time to experiment on my own.
The presentation my partner, Rebecca, and I are doing on Flickr turned out very well. She is great at working with PowerPoint. As we were at the library, I was typing away on the handout and she was busy creating the PowerPoint. Adding "Furgle, the Fraggle" was a silly/cute element to add to the project.
On the class presentations, so far, the first one done by Linda and Jill was the cutest. The idea of blogger "bees" was creative.















No comments:

Post a Comment