Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday, December 5th

My goal is to finished with my WebQuest this weekend. I'm glad I have been working on it along though as holiday festivities are interfering with my work. Not that I am busy decorating, etc. My tree is not even up nor any decorations. I want to get finished with my Lesley work/WebQuest before I begin decorating.
I have continued exploring Flickr this week. My students are going to try to upload photos on Flickr this weekend as my friend. We will see if it works. Hopefully, this will work and solve the problems of my photography students not being able to bring in CD's with their work on it, on a flash drive, etc. The negative I see so far is that parents will not be able to see the work like I want unless they go through their son or daughter's account. But, since we have to use the private setting, this will have to do. I'll let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment