Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wow! End of class!

I finished my WebQuest on Wednesday. It really has been finished for about a week but I wanted to take time to check over everything again. I am a bit puzzled with QuestGarden though. On my standards page and my evaluation page, when looking at the WebQuest, it shows a large space in it that does not appear when I am editing it. It is so strange. So, if someone is quickly looking at it, they may not take time to scroll down to see additional information. If this happens on another one, I definitely will contact them or quite using it. My Photography students are advancing to Photo. B next semester so we will be using the WebQuest in the class by mid semester.
I have learned a great amount of information which can be applied in my curriculum and that is the reason I wanted to have my degree in Technology in Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment